Mercedes G63

Rent Mercedes AMG G63

Now the all-new version built in Affalterbach has a new 4.0-litre V8 engine with 585 horsepower, 0-100 thrilling performance in 4.5 seconds, four selectable driving modes (Comfort – Sport – Sport plus – manual). When less power is required, the Mercedes G63 AMG relies on a system (cylinder management) that rests four of its eight cylinders. With fuel savings that are reflected in less impactful emissions than in the past.

Since 1979 an icon of style, the German company’s off-road vehicle par excellence.

It features a 9G Speedshift TCT AMG automatic transmission combined with 4Matic Performance AMG all-wheel drive, adaptive damping adjustment.
The Mercedes G 63 AMG keeps the chassis separate from the bodywork as in the off-road but with substantial technical innovations. The bodywork is new, it maintains the squared and retro shapes that have always distinguished the Mercedes G-Class, including the massive handles with the button to open the doors and the arrows in relief on the sides of the bonnet, including of course the spare wheel on the rear door. The Underbody of the car is completely renovated, according to the brand allowing the driver to drive with a certain ease using all the power discharged 40% to the front wheels and the remaining 60% to the two rear wheels, through the automatic gearbox with nine gears.
The 4-wheel drive is permanent, the finishes are luxury, with quality materials and refined leather upholstery that pleasantly contrast with the rough shapes of the bodywork. There is plenty of space and the seat can easily accommodate even three adults. Mutlibeam technology, electromechanical parametric steering, three electromechanically lockable differentials combined with a specific ratio for off-road driving. The interior has been overturned by integrating technological solutions, in fact the digital instrument panel is 12.3 inches with live traffic information navigator, electric sliding roof, heated seats, ambient lights, Burmester surround sound system, automatic bizona air conditioning, on-board computer, uphill retreat control, electronic stability control, electronic traction control, cruise control, trim with active suspension with 2 modes Comfort and Sport, exclusive interior, rear camera for assisted reverse, AMG Performance steering wheel with Black Nappa leather upholstery, driver’s seat with memory, for the exterior night package, dark glass, red brake calipers, front parking sensors, rear parking sensors, tire pressure sensors, chrome-plated platforms under which the classic side exhaust pipes are shown, a true symbol of this AMG-signed model.
Full LED High-Performance headlights, 4Matic Performance AMG 4-wheel drive. For those who do not know the new model, we can guarantee that it is a whole other machine compared to the previous one, especially in the suspensions. According to car magazines, it is considered the TOP of the SUVs that the market offers. Luxury and power, this is Mercedes G 63 AMG. If you want to rent it, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be at your complete disposal to meet your every request. Delivery and collection of cars in all European capitals and cities.


Contact us